Monday, February 15, 2010

SoRRy....

I'm sorry guys.... I know i'm not a perfect person... I know that i'm suppose to treat you proper... But i don't know why I acted like that... I know it's all my mistake and I should not to do that... I'm sorry guys.... You know who you are.... And you know that I can't live without you... You are my BFF and you are my lovely sister.... You know me better then others... So many things we share together.... I hope you can forgive me.... I know my mistake.... Sorry dear... I hope we can still be a good friends.... Like before..... =(

p/s: plz pick up my call @ reply my sms.....

Tanx to my neighbor Auntie Anny for the ANG PAU....

1 comment:

  1. Sedeh :(
    It hurts so much bile gado dgn bestfren.
    Cos they all that we got.
    Sabarlah wak. People make mistakes.
    Ive been there. Mmg susah org nak maafkan kita, tapi kalau dah kawan tak kemana.
    Insyallah, when theres a will theres a way.
    Doa je.

    ReplyDelete