Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MeMoRieS!!!!!!

Howdy guys!!!!!!
sorry for the long time i didn't update my blog....
a little bit busy with my life and also my projects....
Alhamdulillah everything's done and i'm very proud of it....
thanks to all my friends who support me from the beginning....
love u all so much & u know who u are.... =)

here some snick pick for the events i've done.....

Award Giving Ceremony & Alumni Dinner
6th March 2010
MS GARDEN HOTEL, KUANTAN

Student Icon Award?????
I'm very surprised....
Hehehehehehe......

Majlis Ramah Mesra Bersama Kanak-Kanak Istimewa
10th March 2010
SK TANAH PUTIH BARU, KUANTAN

It is the 1st community service program that I organized and Alhamdulillah everybody involved satisfied and happy with this program.

For more pictures, plz visit my FB or IKIP 5 blog HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment