Monday, December 28, 2009

DoWN.To.EaRtH.


Assalamualaikum....
Hello guys!!!! I just arrived to KL last Saturday....
Just followed my brother and his family to Cheras....
Still in holiday mood rite...
So nothing to do and I make a desicion to follow him so I can finish my work here.....
So, yesterday i went to KLCC to meet my friends and suddenly I meet someone...
(one of my big IDOL)

Guest who?!?!?!
Tun Mahathir!!!!!
OMG!!!! I didn't aspect i will meet him face to face....
I'm very proud of him... He is my HERO!!!!
For me, he is very humble and nice person...
With a simple style without coat and tie....
Always smile to the public...
And that's why we still remember and love him...
For me, he is one and only...
Shakes hand with my big idol?!?!?!?
YES!!!!! I did it!!!!!
I will never forget it!!!!
Ngee~
Tun, you are my hero forever.... I'm very proud of you!!!!!
p/s: Very dissapointed no pic taken with him.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment